Auto Body Repairs
Malles Auto Body is a auto body shop providing the best in customer service, collision repairs, frame and bodywork, painting and re-finishing for all makes and models vehicles.
Malles Auto Body offers true satisfaction, convenience and reliability to our clients who want to find a solution that is also best-in-class for their vehicle’s auto detailing needs. more>>
24 hours a day 7 days a week. Malles Auto Body & Towing is a name you can trust to get you home quickly and safely at any time, day or night. more>>
Welcome to Malles Auto Body & Towing
You will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry. If you have any questions, please ask us.
Our trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can. As a member of the business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship.
Call now (914) 737-1879!
Questions? Ask Us
At Malles Auto Body & Towing uur trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can, you will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry. We are:
Working to keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today’s complex vehicles;
Keeping our technicians up-to-date through on-going training;
Striving to meet standards of top quality paint and repair work;
Dedicated to improving the collision repair industry.
10 Things to Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
- 1Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- 2Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- 3Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- 4You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- 5Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
- 6Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- 4There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- 8Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- 9Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- 10Let us help you negociate your claim with the insurance company.