Insurance FAQs

We accept all auto insurance.

What do I do if I have an accident?

You should always get a police report and notify your insurance company, especially if there are any injuries. if there are no other vehicles involved or you’re unsure what to do, call us. We will advise you as to the best course of action to take.

Do I need to use the insurance company's preferred list of body shops?

Some insurance companies want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. But consumers have the right to choose their auto body shops. You may leave your car at our shop and have the insurance company inspect the car here.

Do I need to get more than one estimate?

No, only one estimate of damage report is necessary from the repair facility of your choice. However, the insurance company may want to have their claims adjuster inspect the damage prior to repair. If your vehicle is not safe to drive, have it towed to the repair shop of your choice. When you notify your insurance company about the accident, tell them the vehicle is not drivable and where it may be inspected.

Who is responsible for paying the bill?

You are. The vehicle owner must arrange for payment of the repair bill. Insurance policies state that the insurer will reimburse you for the cost of repairs less any deductible or betterment. You can instruct your insurance company to pay the repair shop directly.

What is a deductible?

A deductible is like a “co-pay” on health insurance. It is a portion of the repair bill that is not covered by your insurance policy. The amount is determined by your insurance policy and is first set when you first purchase your insurance.

Which insurance companies do you work with?

We work with all insurance companies and claims.

Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.

Comments are closed.

  • Malles Auto Body & Towing Slogan