Skip to content
Before Having Your Car Repaired
- 6Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- 7You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- 8Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- 9Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- 10Let us help you negociate your claim with the insurance company.