Skip to content
Before Having Your Car Repaired
- 1Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- 2Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- 3Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- 4There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- 5Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.